Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Posh Princess Party!

My adorable niece celebrated her 6th birthday party last month and her party was truly fit for a posh princess. After several weeks of hardcore negotiations between my sister and my niece, a theme was finally decided on and my sister who has mad glue gun skills, created a memorable birthday party for my niece and her friends.
I want to first showcase her "throne". Please note the pink feathers on the bottom of the chair :)
Her cake was a two tiered gorgeous masterpiece complete with a tiara and wand!


This was one of my favorite elements of the party, the sweets buffet. My sister decorated the bowls with ribbons and rhinestones.

No family event is complete without posh fresh florals provided by yours truly. Pink gerbera's, lilies, hydrangea and roses were used to create these fun festive centerpieces.



Here is the posh little princess, she is growing so fast. Happy Birthday Princess Jayla!!

0 comments: