Monday, May 24, 2010

Dooo.....You Know What Today Is??!! It's Our Anniversary!

Yes, for those of you that are familiar with the Tony! Toni! TonĂ©! song, I was singing it in my head as I was typing the title to this post :) Wowzers, I can't believe it has been two years, time does fly when your having fun!! It's hard to put into words the love I have for my husband, I thank God every day for him and the wonderful parents that raised him to be the perfect husband. When someone takes on your dreams as their own and does everything they can to assist and be there for you, while staying true to who they are, is such a powerful thing and I am so blessed. As we travel to paradise to celebrate our love and commitment for each other, I just wanted to take the time to thank all of our family and friends that continue to bless our lives together. You all were there two years ago on 05.24.08 to support and share in our day and that love and support has not waivered and for that we are so very grateful. Enjoy a few of our favorite wedding day pictures!


Photos: Robert Charles Photography & Mega Ace
Coordinator/Flowers/Decor: The Celestial Design Firm

1 comments:

Chinonye O. aka SincereCaramel said...

Well, you know I love it! Looking forward your work on my wedding day!