Sunday, August 9, 2009

Weekend Tidbits!

We had the pleasure of creating flowers for a beautiful couple who were married this weekend. The groom is a longtime friend, I call him the brother I NEVER wanted, lol. He has been there for my husband and I in every way a friend should be. When they told us they wanted us to work on their wedding I was truly honored. Their love is the stuff you read about and see in the movies, high school sweethearts, true first loves. They were married in a beautiful midday ceremony surrounded by family, friends and of course our POSH creations! Terrance & Shanda, we wish you both many years of married bliss and thank you from the bottom of our hearts for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Enjoy a sneak peek of our work, we will post more & better pics later.

(Reception Centerpieces & Mint Julep Pew Cup Arrangements)


The sweetheart centerpiece is probably one of my favorite arrangements that we did for the wedding besides the bridal bouquet. I was running around so much, I forgot to take pictures of the bouquet, hopefully the photographer captured some great images of the bride and the bouquet.

Stay Posh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that you were so talented when it came to floral arrangements. I know that you always inherited my mouth but i am so proud of both you and Tashi! Can't wait to see the rest of the photos.

Alecia Burnette said...

THE GLASS CENTERPIECE IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE HOW THE LIGHT REFLECTS OFF THE CRYSTALS.
POSH STEMS I AM A HUGE FAN!!!

MThornton said...

Your work with manzanita is fabulous! Inspiration for sure!