Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring is Here!!!

Well the official day is March 20, 2010…tomorrow!! After an eventful Saturday last weekend, it was one of those days where everything planned went out the window and I promised myself that I would relax for the rest of the weekend. Well on Sunday, relaxation was not a priority because it was such a gorgeous day. The hubby and I decided to go on a bamboo hunt for a Chuppah we are constructing and we ended up visiting Esposito’s where all the spring flowers are in bloom and just gorgeous. I have seen these beauties all around town in full bloom and you can bet the next home we move into will have a ton of these blooming magnolia trees:

Love them! They also come in other shades but I adore all things pink!! I also fell in love with camellia trees. The flowers are so fluffy and can resemble a peony.

Anyhow, this post was totally random but I wanted to wish all of our readers a very happy spring! Bring on the flip flops!!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Gorgeous flowers!