Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Monthly Bouquet Feature!

I thought it would be really cool to feature a different bouquet every month. Several different reasons went into my decision to do this but I think the most important one is that it would be so much FUN! I love, love bouquets and besides the wedding dress, I think a beautiful bouquet is the most important element to a bride’s overall wedding day look. What else are you going to see in most pictures with the bride other than the groom? HER BOUQUET!!! Biased, I know but there is some truth to what I say, go look at a few wedding pictures and see for yourself :) Okay, enough rambling here she is, our January Winter Wonderland Bouquet:




Gorgeous, don't ya think?? White akito roses and lush white hydrangea were used to create this very simple but stunning bouquet. My inspiration for this bouquet was an all white winter wonderland wedding. The feathers and metallic accents enhance the bouquet and give you a wintery feel. However, this bouquet can be carried anytime during the year because of its simplicity and classic elegance.

Here are a few more shots! Enjoy and check back soon for our next monthly bouquet feature, maybe you will find one you want to carry on your very special day!!






1 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE this! So pretty!